Sunday, July 23, 2006

Geez kid, are you taking up enough room yet?!


So, I've been getting rather harassing emails asking to see just how huge I am getting - well, here you go folks! Be careful what you ask for! (Since we don't have a full length mirror, seeing this pic was a bit of a shock to me, actually!)

I am using the defense that with the heat wave I am retaining a lot of water, which while true, is a bit of a stretch in explaining why it looks like I'm about to give birth to a small whale. ;) Ah, but we're both healthy and everything, so I sure won't complain.
(12 days...tick,tick, tick... )

3 comments:

Turner said...

I guess 'little one' is not exactly appropriate right now is it?! Less than two weeks! Good luck, and I hope all goes well!

Fatt said...

Congrats Lorraine! One more to go and you will be caught up with me. I should send you a picture of Sarah at 32 weeks preggers with the triplets to make you feel better, but I think she would kill me!

Lorraine said...

Hey Fatt! Good to 'see' you! I can't even imagine what carrying 3 would be like! You should send pics of the family - I'd love to see all the 'MiniMehrs' now :)