Thursday, November 30, 2006

Numbers of the Day

3 - # of "Snow/Ice Days" we've had this week
1 - # of short people in the house who are having major case of cabin fever
1 - # of even shorter people in the house who have 'kid hasn't been in school for 3 days' fever
2 - # of times job interview has been post-poned due to weather issues.

3646 - # of emails in over-stuffed work email box (the website job) No, really!
3458 - # (approx.) of emails that are spam or junk
124 - # of emails to let me know that my girlfriend is unhappy with my 'size'. It's so darn nice of them to let me know & to offer to help me find the right medication to fix it!

4 - # of people in this house who have a cold/sore throat/overall yuckiness feeling
2 - # of noses I have helped get snot out of today. (I can see how envious you are!)
1 - # of apologies I am issuing for the image of the last sentence.

6 - # of minutes spent blogging this that should have been spent clearing out the work email and/or snot extracting.

That's my day - what are you all up to?

2 comments:

All Jacks' said...

And we complained in high school that we would never use math in the 'real' world.

Lorraine said...

I'm so glad I stuck it out and passed Math 11! :)