Saturday, August 26, 2006

Half-Pint & the Quart


At the risk of getting repetitive, here are a couple more pics of the chitlin's. Can't help it - my world view is pretty narrow these last couple of weeks. I am finally cleared to drive - woo hoo! - but not yet allowed to vacuum - aww shucks. Thanks to the help of some wonderful family & friends, we are enjoying some 'time off' together to get into the new normal routine before school starts and the new job begins. Catching up on some DVDs & magazines that I've been neglecting and getting my butt kicked royally & repeatedly in Candyland. Life is a little surreal this week, but I know reality will be here full-on PDQ, so I'm just floating with it before the bills come in (having a child in the US is not a cheap thing to do!) and work beckons.

10 comments:

All Jacks' said...

Nice update, good colours. Sorry, colors. You and the kids look great. I am not sure what Candyland is? Does it have anything to does with Candy2000.com? Oh yes, I dare you.

All Jacks' said...

candy2001.com

Lorraine said...

Oh, I am such a sucker!!!

All Jacks' said...

did you recognize her?

Lorraine said...

It took a second glance, but yeah. Did you renew your membership yet? ;)

Turner said...

Of course I bit too - Thats not the Candy I think it is....Is it??!!

Lorraine said...

oh but it is!

Turner said...

You have any more info on her...like where is she, married, any adult movie titles?! That is so funny...and interesting.

All Jacks' said...

My membership? I just use Rick's, he got a life time deal for visiting her site everyday for a year!

Hey, we can't all be educators and Dr's (tree). And you have to give her credit for trying to be a physically healthier person.

Lorraine said...

I do have to give her credit - as someone who has just "lost" 28 lbs in a month but has another 10-15 to go, I have to admit a little envy there. No one is going to be asking to see my movie titles any time soon - hahaha! ;)